Tally-Ho Drive In
The Tally-Ho Drive In started as a small locally owned Drive-In 1949. The orignal owners were James and Lucile Branch and they leased the location to operators who agreed to use their menu and recipes. An instant success, the Tally-Ho Drive In continued to be a popular spot throughout the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. During the 90s, Johnny Branch, son of James and Lucile, contacted the original land owner, Henry Vickery, and negotiated a sales contract for the entire location in 1991. From then to present Johnny Branch has owned and operated the Tally-Ho Drive In with full time managers maintaining the high level of quality started by his father.
Come and check out our American Drive-In and enjoy some great fresh food and handmade milkshakes.